/ Category / My Details

Ask - /category/1313/my-details/

Welcome to ask.unimelb

Ask a question using the search bar above, or select from the categories below to browse relevant FAQs.

Search: My Details

Results: 17

  1. Changing your name and details

    How do I notify the University of a change to my name or personal details?

  2. Updating Contact Details

    How do I update my contact details?

  3. Statement of Enrolment

    Can I get a record of my enrolment details?

  4. Sanctions

    What is a sanction?

  5. Student card troubleshooting FAQ

    I'm having issues getting my student card. What can I do?

  6. 100 points of Identification

    What counts as 100 points of ID?

  7. Student Number

    Where can I find my Student ID Number?

  8. How to get your student card
  9. Student Card Rules and Use
  10. Gender identification for trans and gender diverse students

    How do I change my gender identifier or name in my.unimelb?

  11. ISIC Applications

    Where do I go to get my International Student Identity Card (ISIC) application form authorised?

  12. Enrolling into subjects
  13. Last date to withdraw without fail
  14. Class Timetable
  15. Check your subject census dates
  16. Build your Orientation itinerary
  17. Replacement student card