/ FAQ / Statement of Enrolment

Ask - /faq/991/statement-of-enrolment/

Go back a step

Statement of Enrolment

Can I get a record of my enrolment details?

You can get a Statement of Enrolment containing your course and subject details for a specified year. You can request one for the current year or a previous year (from 2011 onwards). It can only be produced for years where you have had enrolled, passed, withdrawn or failed subjects. It includes an EFTSL value (equivalent full time study load) and your status as part-time or full-time over the year and also per semester.

Cost: Free of charge.

How to get one:

  • For the current year: Go to your Current Enrolments page in my.unimelb and select Email my Statement of Enrolment to have it sent to your student email.
  • For previous years: contact Stop 1

What details are on a Statement of Enrolment?

A Statement of Enrolment will include the following information, as recorded in the student system:

  • Date the Statement of Enrolment was produced
  • Student ID number
  • Your name: title, first given name, family name
  • Your address
  • Year of Enrolment
  • Course name/s
  • Course code/s
  • Total enrolled load, i.e. EFTSL for the whole the year
  • Statement of full-time or part-time status for the whole the year
  • Load and full-time or part-time status per course, per semester
  • Campus
  • Subject details: subject code, title, credit points, EFTSL, census date, subject withdrawal (WD) date (if applicable), study period, liability category (eg. Commonwealth Supported Place, Australian Fee Place, Overseas Fee Place)
  • Leave of Absence(s)
  • The University's Commonwealth Register of Institutions and Courses for Overseas Students (CRICOS) number
  • The University of Melbourne logo

A Statement of Enrolment will not include...

  • course commencement date
  • expected completion date
  • language of instruction
  • signature of Academic Registrar, or nominee
  • evidence of completion or discontinuation

A Statement of Enrolment cannot be produced for...

  • Graduate Research enrolments
  • years prior to 2011
  • any year where there are no enrolled, passed, withdrawn or failed subjects

What other types of statements can I get?

If you require an official statement in letter format, you may wish to order an Evidence of Enrolment letter.