/ FAQ / Overseas Student Health Cover Contact

Ask - /faq/6188/overseas-student-health-cover-contact/

Go back a step

Overseas Student Health Cover Contact

Who do I contact for help with my Overseas Student Health Cover (OSHC) policy?

You can contact the University's insurance provider directly for assistance with your OSHC, including:

  • Prices
  • Claims
  • Renewals or extensions
  • Family cover
  • Benefits
  • Policy changes


1800 888 942 

Retail centres
Find a Bupa retail centre near you


To order your Bupa membership card for your Overseas Student Health Cover, follow these steps:

  • Login to myBupa here
  • Click the ‘Cover’ option in the menu of the Home Page
  • Select ‘Order a membership card’
  • Check that your contact details are correct. Update your Australian home mailing address in the “Membership address” section
  • Then select ‘Order’