/ Category / Complaints & Grievances

Ask - /category/1305/complaints-grievances/

Welcome to ask.unimelb

Ask a question using the search bar above, or select from the categories below to browse relevant FAQs.

Search: Complaints & Grievances

Results: 5

  1. Faculty and graduate school resources
  2. Complaints and Grievances

    How do I make a complaint or submit a grievance?

  3. Exchange/Study Abroad/Learning Agreements

    I am an Exchange/Study Abroad student and I need a document signed to confirm to my home institution I am here and/or what I am studying, where can I get that done?

  4. Subject Experience Survey (SES)

    What is the Subject Experience Survey?

  5. Exam dates and personal timetable