Ask - /faq/6210/graduation-eligibility/Go back a step
When and how do I know if I can graduate?
You will know if you are able to graduate as planned on or after the official results release date.
You will receive an email on or after the official results release date, which will confirm if you are eligible to graduate and provide instructions if you need to take further action.
Circumstances which may impact your eligibility to graduate in the next round include:
- sitting a special or supplementary exam or assessment at the end of your final study period
- failing a subject in your final study period
- Having an extension for an assignment for one or more of your subjects, which will delay your result
How can I check if I have met the requirements of my course?
You can check that you have successfully completed your course by checking that your course appears as 'Completed' on your Study Plans page in my.unimelb.
What if I can't see my course completion?
- This might be because you have some interim results (e.g. WAF, WXT, S). Course completions cannot be recorded until all results are finalised.
- If you can't view your course completion, but think you have met course requirements, please contact Stop 1.