/ FAQ / Overseas Student Health Cover (OSHC) Card

Ask - /faq/1848/

Go back a step

Overseas Student Health Cover (OSHC) Card

How do I get my Overseas Student Health Cover (OSHC) card?

I have Bupa OSHC through the University

If you have purchased Bupa OSHC through the university, order your Bupa OSHC card online to have it delivered to your home.
Visit www.mybupa.com.au or download the myBupa app (iOS/Android).

  1. Register your account using your Bupa membership number, name and date of birth.
  2. Select “Update my personal details” and update the “Membership Address” section with your current Australian postal address.
  3. Once you have updated your address, select “Cover” at the top of the screen and click “Order a membership card.”
  4. Confirm your details then click “Order”. Your membership card will be mailed to your home.

If you need further support with card delivery, please email students@bupa.com.au from your student email address, quoting your student number, full name and date of birth. Call Bupa on 1800 888 942 from within Australia or +61 3 9937 4223 from outside Australia. For information about BUPA and COVID-19, please visit the BUPA website.

I have OSHC with another provider

Contact your provider directly.