/ FAQ / Research Computing Support

Ask - /faq/1493/research-computing-support/

Go back a step

Research Computing Support

Where can I get Research Computing Support?

For the latest information about managing your candidature during the global COVID-19 pandemic, please see the COVID-19 graduate researcher FAQs.

Research Platform Services are responsible for research specific infrastructure at the University and provide platform access and training for researchers. Find out more about these services on their website.

University faculties also provide research computing support and services to their postgraduate research students. Contact your course coordinator or supervisor to find out and access what is available in your faculty.