Ask - /category/1296/finances-scholarships/
Welcome to ask.unimelb
Ask a question using the search bar above, or select from the categories below to browse relevant FAQs.
Search: Finances & Scholarships
Scholarships - Bank Details
How do I update my bank account and address details to receive scholarship payments?
Student Financial Assessment Form
How do I complete the Student Financial Assessment Form?
Scholarships - Payment Dates
When can I expect my scholarship payment(s)?
- Scholarships - Troubleshooting
- Graduate research scholarship benefits
- Research Training Program (RTP) Scholarship Policy
Scholarship Leave of Absence
I am receiving a scholarship. What will happen if I am granted leave of absence from my course?
- Evidence of Scholarship Statements
- University student loans overview
Scholarships - Part Time Study
Can I receive scholarship payments while enrolled as a part-time student?
- Scholarships - Financial Statements
Scholarships - Centrelink
Is my scholarship considered exempt income for Centrelink purposes?
- Financial Assistance
- Scholarships - Grades
- Scholarships - Bank Accounts
- Scholarships - Concurrent scholarships or awards
- Scholarship Payments in Advance
- Scholarships - Centrelink reference number
- Graduate Research Scholarships
- Applying for a scholarship extension
- Scholarship Reimbursement of Expenses
- Scholarships - Enrolment Variations