Ask - /category/1296/finances-scholarships/
Welcome to ask.unimelb
Ask a question using the search bar above, or select from the categories below to browse relevant FAQs.
Search: Finances & Scholarships
Student Financial Assessment Form
How do I complete the Student Financial Assessment Form?
Scholarships - Bank Details
How do I update my bank account and address details to receive scholarship payments?
Scholarships - Payment Dates
When can I expect my scholarship payment(s)?
- Scholarships - Troubleshooting
- Graduate research scholarship benefits
- Research Training Program (RTP) Scholarship Policy
Evidence of Scholarship Statements
How do I obtain a scholarship statement?
Scholarship Leave of Absence
I am receiving a scholarship. What will happen if I am granted leave of absence from my course?
- University student loans overview
Scholarships - Part Time Study
Can I receive scholarship payments while enrolled as a part-time student?
- Scholarships - Financial Statements
- Financial Assistance
Scholarships - Centrelink
Is my scholarship considered exempt income for Centrelink purposes?
- Scholarships - Grades
- Scholarships - Bank Accounts
Centrelink on Campus
Is there Centrelink representation on campus?
- Applying for a scholarship extension
- Scholarship Payments in Advance
- Scholarships - Centrelink reference number
- Scholarships - Concurrent scholarships or awards
- Graduate Research Scholarships
Centrelink Advice and Advocacy
Advice and advocacy about Centrelink payments
- Scholarship Reimbursement of Expenses
- Scholarships - Enrolment Variations
VTAC Change of Preference and Scholarship Offers
Can I change my VTAC preference to another University of Melbourne course and still keep my scholarship?