Ask - /faq/6178/myuniapps/Go back a step
What is myUniApps?
myUniApps provides students with secure and free access to general-use and faculty-specific software, streamed online from University servers. Provided you have a web browser and an internet connection, you can use MATLAB, ArcGIS, SPSS, EViews, RStudio, SAS, and much more, from anywhere.
myUniApps can be accessed via any modern web browser (Chrome, Safari, Firefox, etc), simply click 'Use light version' on the welcome screen. Alternatively, download the Citrix Workspace client for Windows, Mac, Linux, iOS or Android.
How do I access myUniApps for the first time on a device?
- Download and install the Citrix Workspace app.
- Once Workspace has been downloaded, the 'Add Account' screen will prompt you to enter your work email or the server address provided by your IT department. You will then need to provide the following
- Server Address: unimelb.cloud.com
- Username: your University username
- Password: your University password
- (optional) Domain: student, or unimelb for staff
- View and accept the Terms & Conditions