/ FAQ / Spaces for Research Students

Ask - /faq/5703/spaces-for-research-students/

Go back a step

Spaces for Research Students

Which offices or desks are available to Research Students?

Many of the Schools and Faculties have offices or desk spaces available to Research students:

Faculty of Medicine, Dentistry and Health Sciences (MDHS)

MDHS research study rooms are available to research students on Level Two of the Brownless Biomedical Library for silent study. For any access issues to this space, please contact the University Health Hub.Your Department/School/Institute may also provide office space and other research facilities; please contact them directly for further information.

Loft Study Space

The Loft is a space for postgraduates to meet, study or just relax in the Graduate Centre. It consists of a lounge/social/discussion space, meeting table section and separate work table areas with power point access. There is also a mini kitchen complete with a refrigerator and tea/coffee set up, including an internal telephone, heating and cooling.

You might find some of these answers helpful