/ FAQ / SSAF Sanctions

Ask - /faq/5659/ssaf-sanctions/

Go back a step

SSAF Sanctions

What can I do if my enrolment has been sanctioned because I have not paid the SSAF or requested SA-HELP by the deadline?

Your enrolment can be sanctioned if you have not paid the Student Services and Amenities Fee (SSAF) or requested SA-HELP by the payment due date. This means you will be unable to access results, receive an Academic Transcript, be conferred with your degree or re-enrol in your course.

The Student Services and Amenities Fee (SSAF) is a compulsory fee for students enrolled in a Commonwealth Supported Place or under the Research Training Scheme and it is used to increase the funds available to provide a wide range of student services and amenities at University.

How can I remove a SSAF sanction that is blocking my enrolment?

When you pay the SSAF or submit a request for SA-HELP, this sanction will be removed the following day. For payment methods and turnaround times, please visit the 'Overdue Student Services and Amenities Fee (SSAF)' section of the Debts and Graduations FAQ.

Note that after 31 December, you will not be able to submit a request for SA-HELP to defer payment of the SSAF in the calendar year in which you are enrolled.