/ FAQ / Reference Letters from Individual Staff

Ask - /faq/5225/reference-letters-from-individual-staff/

Go back a step

Reference Letters from Individual Staff

What is the procedure to obtain an academic reference letter from my lecturer or course coordinator after graduation?

To obtain a letter of academic recommendation from a lecturer, tutor or course coordinator upon the completion of your degree, please contact them personally.

You can locate the email address of academic staff members through the subject pages of the handbook or the Find an Expert tool on the University of Melbourne website.

If you require a document that verifies you have graduated from the University of Melbourne, please visit the Verification of Qualification FAQ.