/ FAQ / Visas to attend graduation ceremony

Ask - /faq/1296/visas-to-attend-graduation-ceremony/

Go back a step

Visas to attend graduation ceremony

I need help with a visa for my family to come to my graduation. What do I do?

For information on inviting your relatives or friends for graduation, refer to Visas for your family.

If you are planning to attend your graduation ceremony, you can apply for a visitor visa. You should attach your graduation invitation and/or a copy of your academic transcript (ordering an academic transcript) as evidence that you have completed your course.

Please note that visitor visas have different lodgment specifications depending on your passport country and generally applied for online.
Visitor visas have a stay limitation, and no work rights.

You might find some of these answers helpful