/ FAQ / FEE-HELP & Bridging Programs

Ask - /faq/1229/fee-help-bridging-programs/

Go back a step

FEE-HELP & Bridging Programs

Is FEE-HELP available for Bridging Programs?

Yes, FEE-HELP is available for Bridging Programs, provided you hold an assessment statement from the relevant assessing authority and your program does not constitute in total more than the equivalent of one year of full-time study.

For further information regarding FEE-HELP for Bridging study, please visit the Study Assist website.

If you would like to apply for FEE-HELP for a Bridging Program, please contact Student Administration by email to sa-can@unimelb.edu.au.

Important: You can only apply for FEE-HELP after you have enrolled in your course. You will also need to provide your Statement of Enrolment, assessment statement and tax file number.

You might find some of these answers helpful