/ FAQ / Subject withdrawal options tool

Ask - /faq/6253/subject-withdrawal-options-tool/

Go back a step

Subject withdrawal options tool

What are my options for withdrawing from a subject?

Are you thinking of withdrawing from a subject? Or have you already withdrawn or failed a subject?

By answering the questions below, this tool will guide you to find out:

  • What options and support services are available to you
  • If you can apply for Special Consideration (if you are experiencing special circumstances impacting your ability to complete your assessment) or Fee Remission (if you have withdrawn or failed a subject due to special circumstances, you can apply to have your subject fee remitted/reversed and fail mark changed to a withdrawn mark on your academic transcript). You are ineligible to apply for Fee Remission if you have passed the subject.

Please answer the following questions:

Are you currently enrolled in the subject?