/ FAQ / Overseas study approval

Ask - /faq/2920/overseas-study-approval/

Go back a step

Overseas study approval

How do I get approval to go on an overseas study program?

Follow the application process as outlined in our Step-by-step guide to gain University approval.

Students wishing to undertake a non-partner program must also contact Stop 1 and submit an overseas study application to the University of Melbourne.

You will need to ensure that you have enough space (ie remaining credit points) in your degree or diploma for your overseas study to be credited towards your degree. Alternatively, you may need to seek approval for enrolment overloading.

For full details of the programs available, eligibility requirements and how to apply, visit our Study overseas website.