/ FAQ / Converting from Masters to PhD

Ask - /faq/833/converting-from-masters-to-phd/

Go back a step

Converting from Masters to PhD

How do I apply to convert from a Masters to a PhD?

Firstly, it is best to discuss this with your supervisor and/or department to see if it will be possible, as circumstances can vary.

Note that you will need to meet the minimum entry requirements for PhD admission.

Application forms to transfer between Masters by Research or Professional Doctorate by Research to PhD candidature are available here.