/ FAQ / Flexible Study Assistance

Ask - /faq/6202/flexible-study-assistance/

Go back a step

Flexible Study Assistance

I'm a Defence Reservist or emergency volunteer. How do I request support for my studies?

The University may provide study adjustments, such as flexible study assistance, if you a Defence Reservist (Australian Defence Reserve Service) or an emergency volunteer (Victorian State Emergency Service, Country Fire Authority or similar)) with official commitments that impact your studies. Requests for study adjustments must be initiated by students. To be considered, please register for Special Consideration (Ongoing Support).