Ask - /faq/6019/renewing-library-items-via-myunimelb/Go back a step
Renewing Library Items via my.unimelb
How do I renew library items via my.unimelb?
- Log into my.unimelb and click on the Library tab.
- Sort items your items using the arrows at the top right corner of the your On Loan list, so that those due first appear at the top.
- Tick the items you want to renew and then click the 'Renew selected items' button.
A message with then appear on the screen, to confirm that the items have been renewed.
- To see the new due date for the renewed item, either scroll down to the bottom of the On Loan list, or sort the list in reverse order so that the items due last display at the top.
Unable to Renew Item
If one of your items cannot be renewed, an error message will appear on the screen. Possible reasons why an item may not be renewed include:
- it is too soon to renew the item
- you are blocked because one of your loan items is overdue
- you have a library fine due for payment
- the item is not a renewable item