/ FAQ / Students prior to 1974 and Amalgamated institutions

Ask - /faq/5750/students-prior-to-1974-and-amalgamated-institutions/

Go back a step

Students prior to 1974 and Amalgamated institutions

I studied at an institution that is has now merged with the University of Melbourne. Can I order an academic statement?

If you attended any of the following institutions that are now merged with the University of Melbourne, you can still order an Academic TranscriptEvidence of Enrolment or an Evidence of Qualification Letter.

Victorian College of the Arts (Before 1993)

Melbourne Education

  • The Training Institute
  • Melbourne Teachers' College
  • Secondary Teachers' College
  • Melbourne College of Education
  • Melbourne State College (formally known as the State College of Victoria)
  • Melbourne College of Advanced Education, incorporating the SCV Institute of Early Childhood Development
  • Melbourne Kindergarten Training College
  • Technical Teachers' College, later known as SCV at Hawthorn, then the Hawthorn Institute of Education
  • Institute of Education

Faculty of Veterinary and Agricultural Sciences (FVAS) and the Office for Environmental Programs (OEP)

  • Burnley Horticultural College (eg Horticulture, Landscape Management, Garden design, Arboriculture, Urban Horticulture)
  • Dookie Agricultural College (eg Bachelor of Agricultural Science, Diploma of Agriculture, Diploma of Applied Science (Food Production Horticulture), Viticulture and TAFE
  • McMillan (Warragul, Leongatha, Maffra) (eg Advanced Diploma of Agriculture (Dairy))
  • Glenormiston Agriculture College (eg Diploma in Farm Management)
  • Creswick (Ballarat) (eg Forestry and Ecosystem Science)
  • Gilbert Chandler (Werribee) (eg Dairy Technology)
  • Longerenong (Workco Limited) (Farming courses)
Students who completed their degree prior to 1974 at the University or at an amalgamated institution can still order an Academic Transcript, Evidence of Enrolment or an Evidence of Qualification letter from e-commerce.