/ FAQ / Intercollegiate Office

Ask - /faq/3387/intercollegiate-office/

Go back a step

Intercollegiate Office

Who can I speak to about Residential Colleges?

The Intercollegiate Office acts as an information and referral service for access to the Residential Colleges and Halls of Residence at the University of Melbourne. For more general information, please visit their website. Alternatively, you can get in touch with the team.