/ FAQ / Accelerating your course

Ask - /faq/2843/accelerating-your-course/

Go back a step

Accelerating your course

Can I complete my course more quickly than usual?

Undergraduate Students

There are two ways you can accelerate the progress of your course:

  1. Apply for subject overloading, where you can study more than the recommended number of points within a semester.
  2. Study intensive subjects during the holiday periods, such as the Summer Term.

Graduate Coursework Students

A student adviser can approve your request to accelerate through your degree, provided that you have written endorsement by your Course Coordinator of your course plan (not required for Law students).