/ FAQ / Inter-Library Loans

Ask - /faq/2684/inter-library-loans/

Go back a step

Inter-Library Loans

How do I borrow from a different University or Campus?

Other University of Melbourne Libraries
You can request books from other University of Melbourne campus libraries by using the Request Circles service. To access the service, you need to click on the 'Request' button in the Library catalogue while you are viewing the record for the item you want.

Other Universities' Libraries
You can borrow from other University libraries using the CAVAL scheme, and through BONUS+ in the library catalogue.

Alternatively, if you are a postgraduate student, honours student or a staff member, you are eligible to request an inter-library loan. Inter-library loans is a service for requesting books, journal articles, and other resources not held by University of Melbourne Libraries.

You might find some of these answers helpful