/ FAQ / Queer Representation

Ask - /faq/1531/queer-representation/

Go back a step

Queer Representation

Is there Queer student representation?

Queer students are represented on campus and in the community by the Student Union Queer Department.  They develop awareness campaigns and provide support and advice on issues faced by queer students.

To access this service:
w: http://umsu.unimelb.edu.au/be-yourself/queer
p: (03) 8344 4817
e: queer@union.unimelb.edu.au
l: First floor, Union House, Parkville Campus

There is also a Queer Space available for student use:

Students are welcome to relax in the Student Union Queer Space.  The room is open for tea, coffee, lunch eating and campaign work. A number of queer groups hold their regular meetings here, all are welcome to attend.

Students have access to the QueerSpace 7am-6pm weekdays.

l: Third floor, Union House, Parkville Campus

Map reference E15, building 130