/ FAQ / Overseas study advice

Ask - /faq/1476/

Go back a step

Overseas study advice

Who should I talk to about studying overseas as part of my course?

Current students can seek assistance and advice about studying overseas as part of their University of Melbourne degree or diploma.

Visit the Study overseas website in order to learn more about your study options and how to apply. You should also attend a myWorld First Step session to learn more about the process for undertaking an exchange program.

You may also wish to make a course planning appointment at Stop 1.