/ FAQ / Centrelink Advice and Advocacy

Ask - /faq/1384/centrelink-advice-and-advocacy/

Go back a step

Centrelink Advice and Advocacy

Advice and advocacy about Centrelink payments

All students having difficulty dealing with Centrelink can seek help from Financial Aid, by booking a Stop 1 adviser. They will review your correspondence with Centrelink and if necessary, can speak to senior Centrelink staff on your behalf.

In preparation for your appointment, please prepare and bring along:

  • A summary and timeline of your contact with Centrelink
  • All relevant correspondence with Centrelink