/ FAQ / Centrelink on Campus

Ask - /faq/1368/centrelink-on-campus/

Go back a step

Centrelink on Campus

Is there Centrelink representation on campus?

Centrelink do not have an on-campus office/representative at The University of Melbourne.  

Most Centrelink services can be provided online or by telephone 132 490.

To find the nearest Centrelink office is go to: http://humanservices.findnearest.com.au/